• Slider Image


If you come from a member State of the European Union

European Union and Swiss nationals residing in France for their studies do not need a residence permit. However, we recommend that you bring the following documents should they be required by a French administration:

  • a health insurance certification document (EHIC Card)
  • passport or identity card

If you come from a country outside the European Union:

Students from the USA: There have been recent changes made to the entire visa application process.

Please read the following sites for the most up-to-date instructions: