Strasbourg, France - UPDATE Tuesday Dec. 11, 2018 21:35 pm local European Central Time CEPA staff has confirmed that ESC Strasbourg students are safe and accounted for.
  • Slider Image

Campus France

If you are going to study at a higher education institution in France through a study-abroad or exchange program, and/or you are planning to transfer credit for your coursework in France back to your U.S. institution, you will need to apply for a visa.

As of February 2, 2018 – major changes have been made about the entire visa application process.

Please visit the NAFSA website for details:

Paying your Campus France Fees: