• Slider Image

Health Insurance

All students taking part in the EU Studies Semester Program receive international health insurance for the duration of the program. The costs are included in the program fee.

The required French Social Securité insurance is also included in the program fee.

Students enrolling through the WVU exchange:

Insurance is included in the program fee.

Please contact programs@cepa-foundation.org for more details.

Students enrolling through the GSU exchange:

The Office of international programs at GSU uses HTH International.

Dr. Grussendorf and the GSU Study Abroad Office will assist you to set up your insurance for your program.

For more details about HTH International –

HTH International Website

Watch a set of videos on YouTube produced by HTH International on health and safety abroad.