The program is offered through the CEPA Foundation, in collaboration with the University of Strasbourg, and in partnership with its affiliate partner universities in the USA. Depending on the academic needs of the student and financial support they can receive through institutional scholarship programs, generally, most students will enroll in the program as visiting students through West Virginia University.
The ESC Strasbourg Program is designed to:
- be an interdisciplinary program, bringing together a broad range of courses including political science, economics, business, management, history, art, languages, literature and culture
- increase intercultural competence through integration into the French education system and through firsthand experience with everyday life
The program offers two separate academic tracks to fit the study abroad needs of all students:
- European Politics / EU Studies
- International and European Business
During the semester program, all students receive:
- cultural immersion and professional experiences through the integrated field trips
- 2 specially designed courses on European Union, European culture, and European/international business
- regular university courses taught in English (courses taught in French are also available)
- an extensive cultural and social program
- housing options: in a historical French castle
- personal support from our on-site team in Strasbourg
The program is open to both upper division undergraduate and graduate students from accredited institutions in the United States and abroad.