Grading and Credits
The University of Strasbourg will provide grades for all of its courses in the French system (1-20).
Grades will be issued on the University of Strasbourg transcripts as ECTS credits.
The University of Strasbourg transcripts will be provided, at no charge, to each student who successfully completed their coursework and exams from the University of Strasbourg.
Spring semester – issued in late June
Fall semester – issued in late February
How to request transcripts for the 2 courses taught at the Château:
This process is only necessary for students who applied to the program through CEPA Foundation/West Virginia University
- Go to: Transcript Ordering Services for WVU
- Start the process by clicking on the Begin Order button at the top of the page
- Enter the requested information
- Pay the fee of $12
- Confirmation email will be sent for you to authorize the order
- Transcripts will then be sent to you
Please note: Students enrolled in the semester program through an Affiliate Institution, such as Georgia State University, Mercer University, or the University of the Incarnate Word will receive the US transcripts directly from their home university.